Once you have chosen the topic and know what you want to write about, it's time to work on the required demos and code examples.
Goal of creating a demo
There are a couple of good reasons to create your demo at this point:
- Creating the demo gives you the freedom to focus on writing
- Creating the demo will give you ideas on how to structure your content
- While creating a demo, it's easy to experiment and explore. You can research the topic in detail and use it in your code demos.
- Put the code on Github/GitLab or any other git hosting service.
- Stackblitz: I use Stackblitz to quickly test various ideas that I have while creating demos.